Saturday, November 28, 2009

Plata Quemada



CLICK ON THE IMAGE

I worked really hard on this
and it came out amazing.

They are from the movie Plata Quemada or Burnt Money
So basically...
These three guys rob a bank for this man.
It doesn't go well and they have to hide from the police
its very dramatic, and sad but its funny too
Two of them, Angel and Nene
who are called The Twins but they aren't brothers
they are involved in a relationship.
Plot Summery:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0227277/plotsummary

This is Nene and Angel (Left to Right)
Dressed as they were at the end of the movie.

I think this movie was amazing, it was powerful,and emotional
If i was a sap I would have cried toward the end.
But true love beats all
DUN DUN DUN
And this movie is proof.

The characters are cute and you love them right away
they have such personality
and the relationship between them all is very intriguing.
I fell in love with Angel and Nene because of their roles in the story
and their love

ALRIGHT I NEED TO SHUT UP NO ONE IS GONNA READ THIS ANYWAY

The words are "Happiness Is A Warm Gun"
Which is a Beatles song
still that line Happiness Is A Warm Gun makes sense
toward the end all they have is guns to defend themselves
and Angel and Nene are finally happy with each other again.

"When I hold you in my arms
And I feel my finger on your trigger
I know nobody can do me no harm"
Thats about the only part that fits.
Anyway, I love these two and this movie


Haha, what is anatomy? I draw just to create not to make perfect humans.


"Asada en una historia real que durante 35 años se mantuvo en secreto"
Thats the movies tag line.

I posted this on dA
but the artist comment was TOO LONG
So I'm just saying it here too. Haha.

So here it is.
Angel and Nene from (one of) my favorite movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment